Love: Technology, Engineering, Education, Games and Computer Graphics/Art
My work and career is a derivative of the above five areas. ( T – Shaped skills )
[Updated: Nov 02, 2019]
● Software Development & Engineering. : 8+ years
● Management Experience: 1.5 years (2-4+ member creative team)
● Game Development: 7+ years
● FrontEnd, User Interface / Usability (UI/UX): 6+ years
● Shader Technical Art/ Tools programming: 4+ years
● Web Development: <2 years
● Experience working with three startups, two midsize and one corporate (public sector) company.
FUNCTIONAL / TECHNICAL SKILLS:
● Programming language: C# / .NET Core (Primary)
● Game Engines: Unity Engine (7+ Years – Primary), Unreal 4
● IDE/SDK: Visual Studio, Adobe Animate CC (HTML5 + Canvas)
SPECIALIZED SKILLS (TECHNICAL ART/COMPUTER GRAPHICS):
● 3D: 3Ds Max (Hard surface Modelling), Cinema4D, MudBox (Organic 3D)
● 2D Art: Photoshop (15+ yrs): Adobe Creative Suite (CC), Corel Painter, Sketchbook.
● VFX: Houdini, Maya nDynamics, 3ds Max Reactor/FumeFX
● Renderer: Keyshot, Arnold, Octane, mentalRay
Interests and Passions:
CG Lighting & Rendering, Shader R&D, Concept Art, Industrial Design, Look Development, Photo-realistic Rendering, Photography, Travel.
My LinkedIn: Linked In profile
I actively write on Quora here: Profile on Quora
Photography: 500px Profile